We are pleased to announce the launch of the new SmartLink (4.06)
This version of our end-user app is completely re-skinned and includes several key improvements.
- Added support for Helix Panel.
- Security: added controlling of Zones (Zone Status, Zone Bypass for selected panels).
- Security: added Silent Arm, Arm with No Entry Delay (different settings for different panels).
- Video: enabled Z-Wave device control on video page.
- Settings: added Global Chime feature.
- Optimize Network: added "Optimize Network" feature.
- Status Bar: add a status bar to show the Security status of Armed Away/Stay, Disarmed, Zones open, Tamper, etc. in corresponding color. Also temporarily displays whether a command was successfully executed or not.
- Status Bar extended list: added extended list of status bar to show the Security details with zones open/bypassed.
- System Status: added a drop-down bar of System Status to display status information.
- Updated UI style throughout the app - Login page, background images, buttons/icons style, layout in each module, popup message style, etc.
- Clearly displaying all the items on a single Homepage.
- Changed wording of "Alarm System" to "Security", "Lights & Modules" to "Lights & Appliances".
- Removed "About" on the Main Menu. It is called "Dashboard" now.
- Activity: combined "Message" and "History" into one module as "Activity".
- Video: combined "Live Video" and "Video Archive" into one module of "Video".
- Scenes: now displaying the following items - All Devices/Lights/Appliances with other scenes directly on this page.
- Other Devices: added module of "Other Devices" to the dashboard.
- Login: added fields of "username", "password" and cursor in the input box.